FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2017:
- BINGO AND FAMILY FUN NIGHT at the Klagetoh Chapter House. Great prizes! and Great Food!
- ACES WILD DANCE WEEKEND.... 1st Friday Night at the Streetside Event Center in Shiprock, NM. Then, Saturday Night at the Silver Dome in Lukachukai, AZ. Join us and dance the weekend the away!
SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2017:
- BENEFIT SONG AND DANCE at the Jeddito Public School Gym. Host Group: Little Water Singers. Registration begins at 10a. Grand Entry at 12 Noon. Admission is $6 per person. All dancers, singers, and royalties are welcome. Come one, come all. All proceeds benefit the 8th Grade Class.
- BENEFIT SOCIAL SONG AND DANCE at the Birdsprings Chapter House. Host Group is Lee Yi Toh Singers. Registration 10a and Grand Entry at 12p. Door Prizes, Raffles, Cake Walk, Concession. All group singers and dancers are welcome. Everyone is invited so bring you family, friends, and dancing partners...young and old. This will be a great chance to have fun as a family.
FRIDAY, MARCH 17, 2017:
- LUCKY CHARM YOUTH BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT at Rocky View Elementary, March 17th to the 19th. Divisions: 14U B&G, 12U B&G, 10U B&G. entry Fee is $100 for all divisions. 8U Co-Ed $75. Only 8 teams for each division. 10 player roster. Awards: 1st Pullover, 2nd Long Sleeve T, and 3rd Tshirts. All tourney and MVP. For more information call or text mark 505.728.1888.
SATURDAY, MARCH 18,2017:
- SONG AND DANCE at the Pinon School District Gym. Registration opens at 12p. This is a benefit fundraiser for youth.
- CNRA TIMERS, JUDGES, AND CES SEMINARS in Chinle, AZ. $50.00 per person. This is seminar training for new and veteran officials for the 2017 CNRA Rodeo Season. For more information call 928.781.4340.
SATURDAY, MARCH 25, 2017:
- ANTELOPE COWGIRL CHALLENGE SERIES .... EVERY SATURDAY FOR FOUR WEEKS 3/25, 4/01, 4,08, and 4/15 at Ken's Arena in Page, AZ. Buckles to event winners each week. All around saddle to hi-point cowgirl at end of series. $50 entry fee, enter up to 2x/event. $10 admin fee/one time per wk. Barrel Racing, Breakaway, and Team Roping. For more information call Michelle at 928.660.2661.
SUNDAY, APRIL 2, 2017:
- CNRA MEMBERSHIP DRIVE RODEO #1 at the Gorman's Rodeo Arena, Chinle, AZ. All Day event....call CES Rose Claw at 928.781.4340. Call Ins March 28 and Call Backs March 29. Membership cards will be on sale.
- BENEFIT SONG AND DANCE at the Valley High School Gymnasium in Sanders, AZ. Registration starts at 10a and Grand Entry at 12 Noon. Host by the Klagetoh Singers. There will be concession, cake walk, raffle/door prizes! Come one, come all. Proceeds to benefit Valley High student Nizhoni James who was nominated to attend the 2017 Down Under Cross Country at Australia from June 27 - July 09, 2017.